Monday, July 28, 2008

Sshhhhh .... keep this under your hat!

Thing is *whispering* I just got an email through with the entire text of Jamie Oliver's new cookbook. Rumour has it (and don't we Kenyans just lurve a bit of a rumour *He He*), that some chap in the publishing house emailed a copy to one of his mates and some smart arse hacked into his emails and sent said text around the web !

See this ......

I shall NOT be telling you where I got this little bit of golden information from - as that will of course mean I shall have to kill you all, and that would just be far too messy and I've got a bit of a full schedule on this week, so instead I shall just make you all slightly jealous with words such as;

CHOCOLATE
TARTS
MOUSSE
SESAME SNAPS
FRAGRANT CHICKEN
SALMON FILLET
ASIAN MARMALADE
SEARED ENCRUSTED CARPACCIO
STUFFED BABY BELL CHILE PEPPERS

and even a ...

HOT AND FRAGRANT RUB - although I think you might have to actually buy the book to get the full effect of that one though!!

5 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

oh no..........why don't people realize that some people can't be trusted....LOL However as a big fan of Jamie Oliver, I'm grateful this guy did this supid thing..LOL

Great blog by the way,

Gill from Canada

Mshairi said...

Hi, This e-mail has been doing the rounds for a while now and is apparently a false urban myth. Check out this site: http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/nakedchef.asp.

I must say I too was excited when I received but worried about trying the recipes in case I poisoned myself:)

Anonymous said...

Here in Utah, we are distrustful of ANY email from a naked chef :P

Mzungu Chick said...

Thanks Gill - I too was grateful until I read Mshairi's comment and thought about some smart arse somewhere trying to see if he could recreate a version of "Death by Chocolate" by getting us to kill ourselves with the latest *er, .. not* Jamie Oliver recipes, AND as Gump quite rightly points out - I'm not sure that any chef naked in the kitchen would be at all trustworthy actually!!

Swearing Mother said...

Try the fish pie, it's gorgeous!!