Monday, January 7, 2008

ALL Kenyans should heed these words and love their neighbours!


I was just sorting through some stuff in my office and I came across this song that my son had to learn for an assembly last term and i thought it was very appropriate right now so I thought I'd share it with you all and hope that all Kenyans will learn to love their neighbours again.



Friends and Neighbours

When you’ve got friends and neighbours
All the world is a happier place
Friends and neighbours put a smile on the
Gloomiest face
Just take your little troubles and share ‘em
With the folk next door.
Makes it twice as easy to bear ‘em
That’s what friends are for
‘Cos if you’ve got friends and neighbours
That is something money won’t buy
You can hold your head up high
Although you’ve not a penny
And your house may be tumbling down
With friends and neighbours
You’re the richest man in town.

2 comments:

Casdok said...

Lovely and very true!
And heres a (H) as you asked so nicely!!

Mzungu Chick said...

Thanks Casdok, All hugs greatfully received!